Junior Graphic Designer, Nashik
We are looking for a creative junior graphic designer to join our team. The responsibilities of a junior graphic designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the senior graphic designer, and improving design tasks.
As a junior graphic designer, you should have original ideas and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful junior graphic designer should be able to create imaginative new designs, open for learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company's vision.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing wireframes, logos, banners, and creative layouts design.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
Email Id: [email protected]
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital design for mobile and web.
- Tools Knowledge like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Invision/Zeppelin, Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, and Jquery.
- Familiarity with design techniques (Prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (Layout, Colours, Typography, and Fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Create and manage style guides for swift and consistent performance of the team.
- Good understanding of UI/UX processes and methodologies Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of website & mobile application design.
2nd Floor ,Business Bay, Mumbai Naka, Nashik, Maharashtra, 422005, India
August 12, 2022