We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
WordPress developers should be able to create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Make sure the PHP / MYSQL code is optimized to an optimal level.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Troubleshooting content issues..
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Do testing of WordPress website in beta before moving it to production.
- Make sure all WordPress pages/posts work well and are linked well as per the guidelines provided.
- Work with other team members for integration of application or content as and when work demands.
- Should be able to maintain a backup and should know HTML / css coding
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
Email Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 7219744469 (ext-3)