SSL Available For Free!!!
Do have a business but don’t have any online appearance of it? No worries! Here, we, Netspace India have the solution for the same. Get an online identity of your business with Linux shared hosting plus Netspace India offers free Geo-Trust SSL with every shared Linux hosting worth rupees 2000/- for one year, get your business and website online with an offer that suits you with the best safety! Isn’t it awesome?
Let’s unpack the package to know the deal for you.
Table of Contents
Linux Shared Hosting
You can bring your business and website online with NetSpaceIndia’s superior shared Linux web hosting by choosing the right plan for your needs. There are 3 plans for you. i) Linux Basic 2 GB, ii) 10 GB Plan Linux and iii) Linux unlimited plan.
- Linux Basic 2 GB plan comes at a cost of rupees 116 rupees per month or 1400 rupees yearly with 2000 MB HDD, Host 1 Domain, 1500 MB Bandwidth, Unlimited Sub-Domains, cPanel, Unlimited Emails
- 10 GB Plan Linux comes at 233 rupees per month or 2800 rupees yearly with 10,000 MB HDD, Host 5 Domains, 2000 MB Bandwidth, Unlimited Sub-Domains, cPanel, Unlimited Emails and
Linux unlimited plan comes at 525 rupees per month or 6300 rupees yearly with Unlimited Web Space, Unlimited Domain, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Sub-Domains, CPanel, Unlimited Emails.
Aren’t the plans attractive and suit for your business? This is not the end but here you get a free Geo-Trust SSL worth Rs.2000/- Have a look at what’s it and how it make difference?
GeoTrust True BusinessID SSL
First of all, let’s know what is SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
Here, GeoTrust True Business ID provides affordable organization-level validation for your business. With industry-standard data security and more careful vetting of your company required before the certificate is issued, the GeoTrust True Business ID cert is ideal for any growing online business. Create a secure, private connection for intranets, mail and FTP servers, and other applications with issuance in about one business day or less (depends on the availability of domain name registration information).
What information does an SSL certificate contain?
- The issued domain name,
- To whom it was issued (person, organization, or device),
- Which certificate authority issued it,
- Digital signature of authority,
- Associated subdomains,
- Issue date of the certificate,
- The expiration date of the certificate,
- The public key,
- The private key is kept secret.
Here is the process to grab your deal:
- This offer is valid for new orders only
- User first need to place orders under Linux hosting account or if you have Cpanel reseller account and
After activation of the Linux server, a customer may contact us within 15 days for a free SSL
Leave a Comment
Get the latest news and deals
Sign up for email updates covering blogs, offers, and lots more.
Subscribe: Trusted By 1M+ Readers
Get the weekly Tech Update straight to your inbox.