To create and manage support tickets,
you first need to login to your client area To create a Support Ticket
- Click on Open Ticket menu Now,
- select the appropriate department related to your query
- After selecting an appropriate department, the following screen will appear:
Enter the requested details in this page in order to submit a support ticket
- Your Name and Email Address are filled automatically
- Enter appropriate subject related to your query In the previous screen,
- if you have not chosen appropriate department for your query, you can also choose appropriate department from here
- From Related Service Drop down box, choose a service for which you are raising a support ticket. This is optional,
- you can also select None From the Priority, you can choose priority of your support ticket In Message,
- write your actual query in detail
- If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach here (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .zip, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .crt, .pfx, .xls, .xlsx, .bak, .sql, .pdf, .csv, .p7b). Maximum file size limit of your attachment should be 5 MB.
- When you are ready, click on Submit button.
You have now successfully submitted a support ticket, and a confirmation e-mail with ticket number and details has been sent to you