Please note : In this knowledgebase, we have to change nameserver of a domain name which will stop your hosting services or related hosting services (if any) you have to make sure that you enter A record / MX record as per your hosting setting under DNS management.
if you are using our windows shared hosting / dedicated or VPS panel NetSpaceIndia follow How to manage DNS in plesk 12
1. Login to www.netspaceindia.com
2. Next, Click on Domain Name
3. On the next page, you would see a list of all your Domain Orders bought through NetSpaceIndia. Click any domain name to reach its Overview.
4. Click the Nameserver tab. This will bring up the Nameserver interface.
Change nameservers to dns1.netspaceindia.com,dns2.netspaceindia.com,dns3.netspaceindia.com and dns4.netspaceindia.com
5. Click on Save
6. Now, Click the DNS Management tab. This will bring up the DNS Service interface. (In the event you do not see this option, go to addons and activate Free DNS service)
Modify the setting as per your requirement.