Website Load Time
This page is all about making your website faster and solving Website Load Time. When we say faster we mean it.
We have worked closely with CDN providers around the globe, Each one of them has there pros and cons each one of them uses different term’s for different technology.
Our study show’s that :
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- 40% will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
- 52% of online shoppers say quick page loads are important for their loyalty to a site.
and the above numbers are really big. So if you have a slow website and you think applying CDN will boost your speed. Well, it will but not up to that level.
From our experience we have learned :
- Not all CDN providers have nodes in India.
- It is not only CDN that makes your website faster.
- Web servers types play a vital role in speeding up your website.
- Cloud implementation helps a lot.
If you have simple moderated traffic (with not more than 50k visitors per month) and most have them are from India then even a shared Linux SSD-based hosting will also do the trick for you.
bellow is the website configured with Basic CDN and Shared SSD hosting (Before & After)
In the above image, you can see the load time is almost 14 Sec, and 89% slower than all tested websites.
Now, Let’s go ahead and see the result after moving this website to Linux SSD based Shared Hosting
Now, See the result. It is now faster the 46% of all tested websites tools.pingdom.com.
To speed up your website you need to work on the following things:
1. Minimize HTTP Requests
2. Reduce server response time (SSD play’s an important role in this)
3. Enable compression
4. Enable browser caching
We @ NetSpaceIndia understand the importance of a speedy website and we make sure you get one. Contact us for depth analysis of your website.
Leave a Comment
Subscribe: Trusted By 1M+ Readers
Get the weekly Tech Update straight to your inbox.